Visual Outcomes of Femtosecond LASIK
Clinical studies confirm that patients achieve better vision with femtosecond LASIK. Data shows:
- More patients achieve 20/20 or better vision with Bladeless LASIK.
- Patients stating a preference preferred the post-operative vision of their femtosecond-treated eye 3-to-1 over their blade-treated eye.
- Bladeless LASIK creates fewer high- and low-order aberrations, associated with night glare and halos.
- Patients treated with Bladeless LASIK have a reduced incidence of post-operative dry eye symptoms.
- Bladeless patients required fewer enhancement procedures following LASIK.
- The precision of the femtosecond flap significantly reduces the incidence of post-operative induced astigmatism as compared to a microkeratome-created flap.
The best technology for bladeless lasik is deployed in New Vision Laser Centers-Centre for Sight, at our lasik centers in Surat, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Vadodara.